Clowes Developments (Midlands) Ltd
The entire share capital of the company was acquired by Clowes Developments (UK) Limited in 1994. It was previously known as Boldwade Property Company Limited and Farnah Developments Limited prior to its acquisition.
It has freehold ownership of six properties in England, being a mixture of industrial, commercial and residential property. Of these, four are residential development sites which have been completed and have units for sale. One is a commercial/industrial development site and the other is a retail/ residential development site.
The company has no employees, but is operated from an office based in Derby.
The company has one subsidiary which is the management company used to operate one of its residential developments.
- 176 Nottingham Road, Hucknall, Nottingham NG15 7QD
- 53 Dennis Street, Hugglescote, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 2FP
- Badgers Croft, Thringstone, Leicestershire, LE67 8JB
- Olive Street, Derby, DE22 3RH
- Outwoods Court, Pavilion Grove, Burton upon Trent, Staffs, DE14 2PL
- Woodborough Road, Nottingham, NG3 4JW